Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ligth in the end of the tunnel.

After some serious bad beats all week long, i finally get some luck Sunday night, in Poker.com's 10.000$
After a slow start i get AA and raised it with 3xBB on the button, both SB and BB calls me.
The flop came 4KA rainbow, and i checked, SB raised with 3000, and BB goes all in for 3700, i call with my 3500 and SB calls.
BB shows 2 pair, with AK on his hand, and BB shows also 2 pair with K4.
After that i was in the top10,with about 40 left.
On the final table I was in the middle of the field, and ended as number 4 and get 800$.

Monday i won my first 5card draw tournament on Pointpoker and get 162euro for that.

The last days i have been playing because of work, but now i will play some hours and win some money$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com